Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Well this is interesting and serendipitous, while assisting one of the house keepers in the resort I work for I came across some things in the trash. Normally I am not a dumpster diver, aside from all those times my dad sent me in looking for Fred Sanford’s treasure, but this looked interesting. Evidently the famous Director/producer David Barrett http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0057110/ stayed with the resort. David has made a load of movies and TV. Well David left some things behind. Evidently he was reading scripts from the Endeavor Talent Agency http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endeavor_Agency and has created a little DVD showcasing his talents for the up coming CHiPs movie. (upload later) There were ten scripts total including the one for the new Dallas movie. Cool stuff. Well I am hoping to promote my own scripts/stories someday and maybe this will give me some insight.

Oh David M. Barrett, and or Endeavor if you would like the stuff I found in the trash back, you can easily contact me. But please don’t blame me if a few extra scripts with my name on them get mixed in with the others. Serendipity happens.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home